My Followers

Friday 29 January 2016

It's All Love & Romance at Polkadoodles

Happy Friday to you all!
I am bring you a new challenge from Polkadoodles 
LOVE & ROMANCE
now this could be Valentines soon be February. Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding
So lets see lots of love and hearts and couples.
Before I share my card have you seen the new collections wow Nikky has done it again a new one has been released Lily Bug just too cute
Ok let me share my card
flat view showing the layers


So I found this fab design sheet on Twiggy & Toots of the Happy couple sheltering from the rain (and those of us in the UK know about that). Dont they look cute in their wellies. They are clearly in love dont you think. The design sheet is a decoupage and this was my 1st love when I started crafting. So guess double Love. You can find the collection here 
The spotted paper is from the collection and the rose one is from Love & Kisses available here
I have added satin ribbon , doily and pearls all from my stash to embellish my card
Well thats it your turn now. 
Off you pop and checkout the rest of the teams creation and have a peep at that new CD it is on my wishlist dont tell the bank manager.
Thanks for popping by leave me a comment to let me know if you like decoupage.
I would love to enter this into the following challenges
As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3 Favourite One Or Multi Layer Paper Project And Why
Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 #147 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
DL ART Thursday Challenge 2W,2nd & 4th Thurs,3E #173 Valentine
In The Pink 2W,3E #86 Bling It On
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F Always Anything Goes

Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 183 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  2WNo.101 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goe
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 22 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes


17 comments:

Unknown said...

this card is soooo cute!!!!!!! stunning! love all the layers and the image is adorable!!!! xx Mirella DK

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow I love this card

XxJULESxX said...

Wow stunning card Sue!!!!

Karon said...

Beautiful!

Caz said...

Love this Sue...xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card Sue xx

Julie Odil said...

Very pretty, Susan. I love all the layers and colors.

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love those big shoes!!
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Mia Scott said...

This is so cute! Gorgeous!
Mia - Polkadoodles DT

starcyl said...

Love this!
Jenny x

Lee said...

OMG.This is a Awesome card.Just love the colour combo and those adorable lil creatures so cute.xx

EdenLand Designs said...

Oh, I love these little owls :) And the decoupage is stunning!!! Wonderful card, all around.... Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Fingers this time!
Susan DT

Debs said...

Ubre cute!!
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Bev said...

This is one of my absolute Favourite images so very useful and you've done a fabulous job with it x

Zw@@n said...

Cute card, Sue. Lovely image and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

WOW stunning card, beautiful colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
Lyn - DT

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful x