My Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

I have been nominated

Good evening just wanted to share some good news. Last friday Rick St Dennis MFA sponsored Crafty Catz  and i made a card with a image called April Daisy. The design team on Ricks facebook page get to pick people through the week and the lovely Sue picked my card.
So I have a shiney badge to display and voting on the 5 cards are on going here


So if you would like to have another look at my card and the rest of the nominations. We would love your votes. Of course you can vote for any of the cards.
This is my card which i made just love this image
You also still have time to enter the challenge at Crafty Catz with our spring time theme. HERE
Have a good evening

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, gorgeous colours on this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

Janette said...

It took me a few but I got there in the end Sue....done and done flower...xx

Lisa J said...

This is a great Card. Love the colours. We are holding a Guest Designer Call out at Unicorn Challenge. If you are interested, please come on over and link up! Lisa