My Followers

Friday 30 May 2014

Sami Stamps Father;s Day Release GDT Spot



Hi last month I won the chance to be GDT on Sami Stamps New Release. Today they are releasing a great selection of Digital Stamps called
We Love Dad




side view

sentiment

I picked this fab image called SHOULDER RIDE
I am sure we have all been carried by our Dad like this when we where young.
My card is a large 8x8 inch. I have matted it with Silver Mirri and Navy and Light Blue Card. I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and i printed it out twice and cut the top one out and layered it for some height.The background has been coloured with distress inks and chalk. The fence is a Crafty Sentiments Die. The sentiment is a Pink Petticoat. Dp is from stash and a few gems to finish
Hope you like my card I will be giving this to my Dad as it brings back memories of days long gone.
Pop over to Sami Stamps and see what the rest of the Design Team has done and checkout this fabulous release and such good value too
Thanks for popping by
challenges
Through the craft room 
Craft your Passion - frame
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Card Mania - CAS
Inky Impressions - anything goes
Addicted to stamps - colouring
Sketch n stash - layout

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Father's day card Sue love the image brings back memories and love the back ground and layout and congratulations on your GDT spot
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anne said...

Hi Sue, I just wanted to say a bit Thank You to you for pointing me in the direction of DbD - I've shared my card with them also. And thank you for stopping by my blog - I wanted to come here and leave some love at yours also <3 What a fab Fathers' Day card - your sky is amazing!! Have a great week xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue! What a great card! I love your focal image and the choice of the background paper. I'm yet to make a father's day card. Isabella was born on a Father's Day so Greg likes to proudly remind me...:) Ingrid x

rachel said...

great image sue - brilliant make xx

MommyScraps said...

So sweet!! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

Bonnie Irvine said...

What a lovely image and sentiment! The background of sky and grass is beautifully done and the fence is a great layer. Thanks for playing along with our Frame It challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

kenli said...

So beautiful . Stunning creation.Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

Squirrel x said...

Hello! Remember me?! Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs Squirrel xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Sue! I love that background, fabulous!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Sue said...

A fabulous Father's Day card! I love that image and your matting and layering looks great. Thank you for joining us at ATSM and we hope to see you again soon! x

Deepti said...

Beautiful BG to go with this sweet image :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

coops said...

so stunning sue.fabulous design and image and i love the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Tamie said...

I love the image of father and son and the sentiment rocks. Love the clean lines and your color combo. Thank you so so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT