My Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

Christmas Time at Craft

Good evening are you ready for another fab sunny weekend I am . I think it will be achill weekend well hopefully. I have had such a busy weekend with the children school year coming to a close and next week is the final week with something happening each day. Cant believe my nephew will start high school this time. I went to see his Yr6 play today oh it was brilliant and full of funny moments.
So onto my post and this week over at CRAFT we are celebrating Christmas. So although the weather isnt christmas like I do hope you will come and join us. So before you go digging out the christmas papers let me tell you who our sponsors are.
Sponsor 1: Rick St Dennis MFA

The prize for winner 1 is 2-3 images from his shop.

Sponsor 2: Pattie's Creations
The prize for winner 2 is 3 of their images of choice.

The prize for winner 3 is digis of choice from her site.


The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.

    Sponsor for Top3: Karen's Doodles

    The prizes are as follows:
    • 1st 3 digis of choice
    • 2nd 2 digis of choice
    •  3rd 1 digi of choice.

So now you have seen what is on offer let me show you what I made for your inspiration. Well I couldnt decide what image I wanted to play with so ended up being lucky enough to order 2 from our sponsors.
The 1st is from Rick St Dennis
image coloured with my pens and papers are from stash. Ribbon is also from stash which I have had forever. Sentiment is a SeeD stamp Used my M.S pinch and my new Bow die. The layout is from Feeling Sketchy
challenges I would like to enter this card into
Feeling Sketchy - layout
Abc = Christmas in july
Stamp and Creates - christmas
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
The Stamp Spot - christmas in July
Fab n Funky - christmas in july
Crafty Sentiments - christmas
My 2nd card is using a image from Karen Doodles I just love this image and think this is my Dogs friends getting ready for Christmas.


coloured again with my pens DP is unknown and again used a punch for the snowflake boarders. Ribbon from local shop some glitter on the dogs hats and a sentiment from my stash .
Challenges i would like to enter this
ABC - Christmas in july
Cardmania - Christmas
Cutie Pie = cute & Cuddly
Merry Monday-anything goes
inky Impressions - christmas

Well I do hope that the weather allows you some time to get crafty and come and join us.
Thanks for popping by and have a brilliant weekend

29 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome Christmas creations. Love the non traditional colours of the first. Cute images as well.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

rachel said...

two fab cards Sue but I do adore the doggy one - fabulous xx

ahlers5 said...

These two are especially lovely. I really like the one with the girl on it...cute!

Kim said...

gorgeous christmas cards Sue!
Kim x

XxJULESxX said...

Well done Sue, two gorgeous cards!!

tilly said...

dear me! 2 lovely cards, and both for the christmas box lol...... bet the hoover has not been out this week !
Tilly x

coops said...

both so gorgeous sue.stunning designs and I love your images ;D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love them both.xxx

DebR said...

What a beautiful card...love the details.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Unknown said...

Awesome cards, Sue, I like especially the first one, fantastic background paper matched to the image.
Anna xxx

Whisper said...

Both are absolutely fabby - am especially loving the pooch one, gave me a good giggle, Luv Sam x

Jenée said...

Wonderful cards! Both are quite charming and such fun images. Way to go getting a head start on the holidays. Thank you for sharing with us in this week's challenge at Inky Impressions.

Jac’s Playground said...

2 super cute cards Sue, love that bow die! congrats on the Crafty Sentiments dt spot. enjoy your weekend chillin' xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the layout with the doily and ribbon die! Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas in July Challenge at Crafty Sentiments! Good luck in the draw and hope to see you for our next challenge which starts Tuesday! Hugs Susan x

carol said...

These both look fab Sue, have a good week x carol

kay said...

Brilliant cards Sue,hope you are relaxing x

Diane said...

Love both your christmas cards Aunty Sue, but my favourite is that doggy one !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Janet O'Brien said...

great christmas cards Sue. I love the 2nd image and your colouring technique is excellent! Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamp Spot this month!

Ger said...

Beautiful colouring and papers! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images on your cards, and brilliant colouring! So adorable!

Thanks so much for joining in our Christmas in July challenge at The Stamp Spot!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

2 wonderful creations, great images on both with fabulous coloring!! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments and Inky Impressions this time:)

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous. Love that dogs around the tree and the colour choices. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

DebiJ said...

Super dooper cards! I love that pretty image, beautifully coloured.
Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.

Jess S said...

both are wonderful cards! I love the colours in both... I totally adore red and turquoise together :)
Thanks so much for linking up at The Stamp Spot this month!
Jess D TSS DT

Alli Devine said...

Gorgeous cards, particularly like the colour scheme on the first card and I usually prefer traditional red,green and gold, but the image has been so beautifully coloured and the turquoise gives it a real wow factor. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky

Alli xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh wow your card is absolutely stunning what a lovely tree thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas challenge "Trees" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Sandra Azzopardi said...

What gorgeous cards you have created, Sue!
Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot, Christmas in July challenge!

Sandra
TSS DT

Rach83 said...

Two great cards. I especially love the first with great colouring and lovely designer papers.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. We have a new challenge launching tomorrow - be sure to check it out.

Rachel x