My Followers

Friday 26 July 2013

Christmas In July at Crafty Catz

Good evening hope you day has gone well and yeepee it is weekend and my son is off on sunday again. Wonder if that means we have guests for tea again not that we eat our guests. We had a BBQ last weekend and I ate enough protein to last me the week.
Well Friday brings us another challenge at Crafty Catz and this week we would like you to feel a little cooler as it is CHRISTMAS IN JULY.
So any christmas creation will do and you can enter up to 3 times so lets all get some preperation done for the busy season.
Our sponsor this week is the fab Digital company BUGABOO


We where given some images to play with just love these images they have such fun attached to them.

I coloured myimage with my promarkers and all the papers are from last year. Papermania Doily and some satin ribbon from Meiflower. gems are from my stash. Now you have have a little glitter after all it is christmas and stella likes a little sparkle on her hat.
Well hope you like my card and I promise my next wont be Christmas. I do seem to be getting a fair few ready these days.
Thanks for popping by leave me a comment if you havetime I solove reading them and appreciate it
Challenges I would like to enter this card into
DL. Art - Christmas in July
Crimbo Crackers- anything goes
Shellys Images -christmas in July
Crafting by design - christmas
Crafting for all season - christmas
The fairytale challenge - christmas in july
I love promarkers - christmasinjuly
Card CraftersCircle - christmas in july
Polkadoodles - christmas
Love to Scrap -layout

24 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cute Sue!! I actually had a neighbor about 10 years ago who referred to herself as "Prozac Patty" ... I could have used this card for her! Too cute!
Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes – Christmas In July Edition" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

MagsB said...

I love Bugaboo's witty images and sentiments! This is such a fun card - I especially love the silky white bow!

love Mags B x

DIANA L. said...

How funny Love the sentiment!! I love it. Great job coloring!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #114 Christmas in July !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


mags said...

A great christmas card and really made me smile with that sentiment.
Mags
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the card, great words and image, the colours and layout are lovely
Margaret

PaperDaisies said...

Love that sentiment. Matches your beautifully coloured card perfectly. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina
PS Also I thank you for entering my blogoversay followers blog candy giveaway

Curly said...

This is brilliant Sue I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully.
Buddy looks like butter wouldn't melt bless him.

Have a lovely weekend my friend
take care
Hugs Bridget :)x

rachel said...

Great card sue. I do love these bugaboo images x

Doreen said...

Great card,love the design and fab image.xxx

Karon said...

Wonderful card - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Cherished said...

Great take on the sketch. Awesome image. Thanks for sharing at Love To scrap.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Jac’s Playground said...

Hee hee, love that sentiment Sue, great card, enjoy your weekend xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is a wonderful card. Like all the layers and I love how you high marked the sentiment! So cool!

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Nick

downrightcrafty said...

loved the sentiment on this one and the images still remind me of the MIL great card made me smile
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so stunning sue.fantastic fun image and I love the sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oh your sentiment, gave me a good giggle, luv Sam x

kay said...

Brilliant funny card x

Bianca said...

This is such a wonderfull card for christmas! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

lol love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog!! ;0)

Leslie said...

What an awesome entry in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Just A Bit Sketchy" challenge! I just love her!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Sue
Hugs Dianne xx :)

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the image and sentiment, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Bianca said...

That´s really a wonderfull card for christmas season! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca