My Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Buttons & lace

Hi are you enjoying the fine weather i see from the TV that it is about to change well I hope that it returns quickly. I am her to night to share with you my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ which i thought I had scheduled for Friday that being my Birthday and I knew I would be busy.
Well sorry it didnt publish so here it is. The theme this week was picked by our lovely Kim and she would like to see Buttons and Lace on your cards.
Our sponsor for this challenge is MEIFLOWER CRAFTS who sis kindly giving our winner £20 to spend in store or £20 of goodies.

The image is a PennyBlack which I have coloured with promarkers, Buttons are from stash, Ribbon is recycled from some PJ packaging, Lace from local shop. DP is papermania fairytale pad. Corner rounder and gems from Meiflower. The sentiment is a little clear set I got from the papermill.
Well a nice easy challenge that I am sure you can fit into lots of other challenges so I hope you can come and play with us. Thanks for popping by and hope to see your name in Mr linky.

6 comments:

kay said...

It's a sweet card Sue, yep we have rain now but at least it's good for the garden x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue and better late than never,...YES..the rain is here....boohoo...lol...xxx

rachel said...

so cute Sue - lovely card - don't you just hate it when scheduling doesn't work? Hugs rachel xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and it's nice to see you using a PB too :-), Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.really sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Cute card and a lovely image - I really must try and use my PB stamps more. xx