My Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Crafty Catz want Shape Cards

Hi well i did say I would be back with my 2nd post and here it is.
This week at Crafty catz it is the lovely Beths turn to challenge us and i can tell you she challenged me. Beth would like to see from you this week.
SHAPED CARDS
(No square or rectanges allowed)
Our sponsor for this challenge is
StitchyBear Digital Stamps with a $10 gift voucher for there store.
Now onto my card and i have used a image from our sponsor

I have used a Xcut oval to cut my base card in a mat gold coloured card. Smaller oval cut in Red and then the Dovecraft paper. Printed the image in black added a touch of red and some glitter and chalked round it. The snowflake border is a memory box which I have chopped and layered behind. A nestability flower and a papermania bell with red satin ribbon.
Well hope you like this I am not sure if I do but guess someone will be getting it for christmas. Now do you make your own card shape blanks or buy them either way we would love to see them made into cards it doesnt have to be christmas theme. Hope to see you over there and thanks for popping by.
Enjoy your weekend.

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous and beautiful card have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

hiya again sues this is asuch a belter of a card that image looks sooo darn good and love the oval shape hugs sassyxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the image and the layout is absolutely beautiful. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love it Sue! Great shape and image and I love the die cut.
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab shape.xxx

tilly said...

well the shape works and a lovely card,, now finish the rest lol
Tilly x

Naomi Johnson said...

I adore your card for this weeks challenge. Really beautiful. Naomi

Jackie said...

What a wonderful selection of cards since I last popped in, this one is stunning :o)
Jackie xx

Whisper said...

Stunning shape, great image and layout too, LUv Sam x

Kim said...

fantastic card Sue, love the layout and die cuts
Kim x

coops said...

so stunning sue.fantastic design and i love your silhuoette image :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Wowser this is so pretty hunnie love it loads big huggies Jun exxxx

kay said...

This looks fab Sue,x