My Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

It's a Splashy water time at CRAFT

Good evening hope you are all having a wonderful day. 
I believe that it is Janette's daughters birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLA.
 Also it is my nephews Jack's I am sure his Mummy is looking down on him having a wonderful time.
Onto this weeks challenge  for CRAFT and wow you did us proud last week with all the feathers and bird cards it was really hard to pick a top 3 but after alot of umming and arrrring I did it. So pop on over to the blog and see if you are one of them.
This week we would like to see  splashy water themed projects.
We have 4 sponsors this week so lots of prizes up for grabs from
For my card for your inspiration I have used a cute image from Digi Doodles called Fish Kiss


All the elements of my card are all from my stash and have been there for ages so not sure of names sorry. Image coloured with my promarkers.
Well now it is over to you look forward to seeing what you come up with and if you need more inspiration you cant go far wrong than pop on over and checkout the rest of the teams creations.
Thanks for popping by and see you tomorrow with another challenge from Crafty Catz.
challenges this card fits are
Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
Crafts & Me - recipe - 1 image, 2 papers, flower, gems,ribbons
Waste not wednesday- forgotten stash
Sunday Sketch n Stash - layout

12 comments:

Unknown said...

great card hunnie....how do you find the time and inspiration for all these fabby challenges will stop calling you aunty sue reckon it should be wonder woman......hug sassyxx

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image and the layout is superb. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! Your image is so cute--and fabulous coloring! :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great card. I love your papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Whimsy's. We would love to have you join us again next week also. joann sassy raggedy

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, lovely image and colours
Margaret

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.stunning design and colours and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

How fabulous Sue what a super card and fun image Hugs Elaine

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sue, such a fun image and love the colours. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

tilly said...

I love that fish bowl....lol.. the card is very pretty as well!
Tilly x

Janette said...

I agree with Tilly Sue, you made that fish bowl look so real, like the water is really in there...love this card.xx

crafty amy said...

What a great fun card :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx