My Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOps it is CASE TIME Again

Good morning is it still morning I am running so late feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. What is it they say more hast less speed. Well as this should have been on my blog yesterday as the Challenge for Creative Inspirations starts on Wednesday please for give me. Well it is that time of the month when we case a member of our team and this time it is the lovely Talented Chris. So pop on over and checkout her card if you haven't already seen it.
Our sponsor for this challenge is non other than our lovely Team Leader Natalie and she has some fab Goodies for the winner.

Now quickly on to my card which i have used another Mayzy Art image I am loving these images and she is such a lovely lady. I have used Chris' layout and tried to keep to the elements too but just changed the image and colours and sentiment. The image is called Merri and think this was me when i was a child not a girlie girl and didnt do pink always out climbing and playing with lads toys and the boys. i coloured it with my promarkers and used some old papers from my stash. Memory Box die a little ribbon and from gems.
Well hope you like and can find some time to craft this week and maybe enter our challenge remeber you can combine with other challenges so hope to see you there.
Thanks for popping by will be back shortly with my Craft challenge card.
Challenges i would like to enter this in
Crafts & Me - anything goes
Divas by design - diecut
The Paper Shelter - outdoors
Scrapalicious - Summertime
celebrate the occassion - Welcome Summer

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

Caroline said...

I love this card love the beautifully coloured image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card love the image and you used great colours
Margaret

Unknown said...

another fabulous card hunnie...and again reminds me of me i wasnt a girlie girl then..and youd often find me in the gutter playing five stones..those were the days not a care in the world free to be a kid...still a kid at heart its the rest of me thats aged lol!!!!!superb card love sassyxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.stunning design and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Adrian said...

2 cute, love the image! Thanks for playing at CTO!

Janette said...

A brilliant card, that image is fabulous and you coloured her to perfection Sue.xx

tilly said...

she's just perfect.... and according to gossip.......you still like playing with the boys hehehehhee
Tilly x

DesignerDiva said...

Fab card I love that stamp! thank you for entering the die cut challenge at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful coloring on your fun image and your DP's with the color combo are just lovely! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sue,
This looks lovely. I love the sweet image & gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Linda said...

Such an adorable card.. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Linda