My Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Background Text for Craft Challenge

Good evening well the rain has stopped and the sky is clearing. My garden is feeling the relief from the rain and think it will be growing again. My neighbours kids are all sadden by their rabbit dying as a fox got it and the cheeky think sat on the front lawn waiting for my neighbour to go in so it could finish its meal. My dog keeps going to the fence where the rabbit sits with its nose peeping through they sit nose to nose.
Well enough of my dribble and tonight I have my DT card for you from CRAFT. We would like to see background text on your card this can be any text so dig out that script and get crafting.
We have 3 fab sponsors this week with prizes up for grabs.
checkout the challenge blog for details of the prizes.
For my card I used one of our sponsors images called Wendy from Saturated Canary. 
Coloured with Promarkers.
Add caption
 close up of image
Dp is a mixture of My Minds Eye and Papermania. Lace and ribbon from a local shop and flowers from my stash along with a little gem butterfly.
Well now it is your turn but before you run off to get crafting checkout the rest of the teams amazing creations for more inspiration. Also dont forget to pop back tomorrow for my CRAFTY CATZ dt card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Divas by designs - anything goes
Fab & Funky - Celebrations
I love promarkers - use a digi
Penny's paper-crafty challenge - anything goes
Bearly mine challenges-animal kingdom
Kaboodle Doodles - anything goes
ollcb - make it girlie


19 comments:

carol said...

Evening Sue, hows things? your card is fab hun, shame about the poor rabbit,,:(
Have a lovely weekend when it comes, hugs Carol

Unknown said...

hello little weed..lol great of you sue to pop in a give me a chuckle hunnie your card is superb love all those tones..a gorgeous image too never thought of popping text behind something..see we learn somthing new every day....sorry about next doors bunnie poor kids not nice for them to live this sortta thing .....you take care trying staying out of the rain...hugs sassyxxxx

MagsB said...

Isn't this pretty! I love the orange ribbon - a splash of colour plus crunchy texture all at once!

love Mags B x

sallysbitz2 said...

Awww, I am sorry to hear about your neighbours rabbit. The same thing happened to me too, it's not a nice thing to see.

Your card is lovely. Perfectly coloured & love the idea of background text x

Have a great Jubilee weekend x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Sue. Love the cute image with the matching bows. Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab embellishments & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Berry said...

This is fab Sue what lovely colours thanks for playing at Divas sweetie hugs rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Aww another fab card Sue! :)
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
Lizy DT x

tilly said...

a very pretty card but don't they both look sad!
I used some of that text paper last week lol......shame about the wabbit!
Tilly x

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.i love the fab colours and the image is so sweet :D
so sad about your neighbours rabbit.

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours and cute image. Thanks for sharing at Ooh La La this week.

Pat xx

Anne-Marie said...

Delightful card, the image is so sweet. Brilliant design papers.

Thank you for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky.

Anne-Marie x x

Karen said...

So sweet Sue, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and love your design. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Kim said...

great card - love that image
Kim x

Laura Bradley said...

Fab SC card! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Laura x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card very pretty, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Divas By Design Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx

Laney said...

WOW! Sue this is fabulous hun, loving your image and DP and beautiful layout
Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Sue said...

Hi Sue, love this sweet image from SC. You know how they say people's pets resemble them, this is what I thought of when the post opened, ha ha! Colored up beautifully. Think I need this digi, getting a puppy soon!! Very cute card.

Hugs
Sue