My Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Crafty Catz Dt Card - Show us your Fave things

Good Friday are you ready for weekend well I am and hope this rain stops oh I did get wet last night walking the dog took ages to get warm again too.
Well this week over at Crafty Catz we would like to see your Favourite Things you like to use when making your cards. Dont for get to pop over and checkout what the girlies like to use.
Our sponsor this week is  The STAMPING BOUTIQUE who is kindly giving our winner 3 digi images of their choice.
We where allowed to play with some images and i picked this cute little fairy. So what is my fave things well the colours lots of glitter and I love this glitter paper I got.You just have to have a little ribbon and I wouldnt be without my Promarkers.


So now you know my Fave things lets see what you love to use. So have a brilliant weekend and hopefully some Crafting is included in that.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Craft Us Crazy - fave embellishments and colours
Digi Doodles Shop Challenge - Anything goes
Sarah Hurley - Die cuts (frame)
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a time - anything goes

18 comments:

tilly said...

super, lovely favorite things, but you missed me off the list !!!
fab card
Tilly x

carol said...

Hi Sue, lovely pretty card, have a lovely weekend, x carol

coops said...

so stunning sue.the fairy is beautiful and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Such pretty favourite things and a gorgeous card Sue.
xx

Curly said...

Gorgeous card Sue I love your colouring, its a really lovely image,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue,fabulous colour's have alovely weekend and thanks for your help but not heard anything yet
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lee said...

Oooh this is soooo pretty.I love everything about it.Thanks for your lovely comments.Hugs xxx

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous, love the glitter and the flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card, I love the feather and all the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, i love the colours and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card love the detail x

mags said...

Lovely card Sue. Love all the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Bettina L. said...

My gosh I love that cute glittery fairy and the lovely embossing. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the fairy and your colours and glitter are wonderful...
Mandy x

Dawnll said...

Love, Love all the glitter.
Just popped in to thank you for your visit and checking out my card

jaine drake said...

Oh how beautiful and blingy. I love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sarah Hurley this time.

Kelly said...

So Sweet! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an awesome feather! Great addition to a perfectly lovely card!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Favorite Color/Embellishment Challenge!