My Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Been playing no lines



Hi folks have you seen all these images they are colouring with no lines well they are there but when you colour them omg they disappear. Well mojo has gone on holiday and i thought i would play and see if he fancied coming back sometime soon.



Well I won this habgler from Kimmi and so had to ink her up so here she is with no lines. Be gentle and please dont loom too closely.



Hope you like have you had ago. Stamp your image with the palest colour you have think most use pink or blue.

Dont forget it is wednesday so a new challenge at Creative Inspirations.

7 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful. This is really beautiful. I must say, I am really liking this technique and definitely think its my preferred way to stamp and colour. I just looks so much more natural. Really gorgeous, you did a great job. Lee xx

Kathleen said...

Forgot about this technique as I've seen a few images done.
Fantastic colouring and image. Well done Aunty Sue. Not sure if I could manage to do this. Will have a try.

Kathleen x

Jackie said...

Fab colouring, delightful image and this technique certainly makes it look more natural :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

she looks stunning sue.i won`t even show my attempt, its that bad.lol.

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

well done you! looks fab i haven't attempted it yet!

Lee said...

Fantastic.xxx

Janette said...

Oh Sue I have only just spotted this, you did well with that image, it's hard going isn't it...but fun...lol..xx