My Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Creative Inspiration#71 does Animals

Hello it is me and Wednesday here again so it is time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations, but before that I would like to say sorry for being a bad blogger and not coming to visit. I have had a bit of a relapse in my colitis so have been busy running backwards and forwards and have spent alot of time in bed. But enough of that i think i managed to get my DT duties last night fairly up to date.

This week at Creative Inspirations we have a fab challenge for you we would like to see cards or projects with Animals on so get all those cute stamps or pictures out if you crop. Maybe you are into ATC whatever we would love to see them. The team have put together some amazing samples for you all to gaze on and hopefully inspire you so pop on over and have a look. Talking of the team our sponsor this week is our own Stephanne who is giving this fab stamp to this weeks challenge winner.


Now onto my card I have used a Penny Black and made my 1st Christmas card. Papers and embellishments are all from my stash left over from last year. I have so much Christmas papers that I am sure there is enough for this year too but I bet I buy more.I used gold holographic miri board to mount it onto and gold satin for the top corner. Image coloured with my promarkers. Hope you like and please pop by the teams blogs they have some amazing cards to share with you all.


I am entering this into the following challenges.
Penny Black - Christmas in July
Thanks for popping by and please call back soon.


18 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card love the image of the animals Margaret

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Rose said...

what an adorable image and your take on the sketch is awesome :) thanks for joining us on SD!!

kay said...

fabulous card sue,hope the tummy settles soon,x

Janette said...

Hi Sue,Brilliant card and image, so beautifully coloured in to...will defo have ago this week....just never got round to last weeks.....hope your feeling much better by now.xxxx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fab christmas card hun! Also thanks for joining us at PBSC! xxx

coops said...

great card sue, the image is fab and i love the papers and layout.

xx coops xx

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Sue, hope you are feeeling a bit better now?
Linds xx

Kath Stewart said...

cute card sue and congrats on the first Christmas card...thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

how super cute, love that image!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
Trish

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Sue love it!! so cute love the animals!

stephanne said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this, so glad that you have my christmas card ready already, lol!! LOVE the traditional colours and such a cute image!!

Hugs, Stephanne

Whisper said...

Fabby layout and cute stamp, luv Sam x

Janice said...

This is so pretty, love all the details! Thanks for playing at Simple Doodles!

tilly said...

A great image and well coloured, I like your layout as well
Tilly xx

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! I'm the same with Christmas papers but I am really really trying my best to use the ones I've had for about 4 years.....!!! Thank you for joining in for the Simple Doodles challenge - hope to see you again next time!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Fab Card Sue, this is such a fun image, thanks for joining us at pbsc
Joey.x