My Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Not even a Mouse- Creative Inspirations monthly challenge



Hi this is my Dt card for Creative inspirations PCP Monthly challenge Christmas. The image is a digi stamp from digitalpenciltoo. Mo does some fab drawing and just wish i had the lot.
Have coloured with my promarkers and used my nestie. papers are dovecraft from last year.

I am also entering this in the new blog over at crafty cardmakers this is for crafters of all abilities with some fab tutorials.

8 comments:

BettyBoop67 said...

WOW IT'S GORGEOUS SUE, JUST LOVE THAT CUTE MOUSE LOL. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CHALLENGES :) SUE XX

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the image and the papers are fab!

Kimmi xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love the backing :o)
Jackie xx

Cheryl said...

So adorable,I love it.....such beautiful colouring!!! I want this image as well,will probably be the next one I purchase!!
Hugs xx

Janette said...

Morning Sue,Gorgeous little card,very sweet.x

Unknown said...

What a fab card, i think its brill good use of colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers xx

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just the cutest image I've seen. Great card too.

carol said...

its a lovely image, fab card too, x carol