My Followers

Sunday 30 August 2009

Touch of Purple Tilda



Hi yes managed to get 2 cards done today having a rest from the old packing as my back is playing up.
I made this for 2 challenges
Tilda a touch of purple on docrafts
Papertake Weekly used their sketch
Had this tilda image sent to me a while ago and have been waiting to use it. Papers are from my stash and i got the spacers from a very kind friend this week. have been dying to have a play with these. hope she likes what i have done.

7 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the colors!!!
hugs janny

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue,
Hugs Dianne xx

Dawny P said...

This is fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!!! Love these colours....so very pretty!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue, i love it!
Gorgeous colours, Tilda looks so sweet!
Love what you have done with the spacers! Stunning!
Hugs
Erin x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the vivid hues

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, love the rich purple and such a cute Tilda xx