My Followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

Summer Whiff Of Joy







Well It is that time again doesnt the week go quick only seems yesterday that i made last weeks challenge card.
Over on the fab Whiff of Joy challenge blog the talented Heather has come up with this stunning sketch. If you havent entered there challenges what you waiting for.
Decided to use one of the new fab summer images that a kind and very talented docrafter sent me till i mangae to get some myself. Car expenses prevented me from getttin the kit.
Embossed the red card with the dots folder from cuttlebug.
Papermaina backing paper
Flowers from stash
Gem centres
Summer stamp i found in an oddments bin at the local craft fair last weekend
Diecut from my stash from a docrafter.
Red mirri board to mount the image.
W H Smith watercolour pencils.

Thanks for looking and hope you will come back to see more of my cards.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Sue x

Kimmi said...

Lovely card Sue, I love the reds! The colour combo seems to work really well. I've never thought to put lime green with red/pinks - must give it ago some time!

Kim x

Jackie said...

Lovely card and colour combination :o)
Jackie xx

Kazabing said...

Lovely card sue. She is just a gem. Must try & get some WOJ stamps myself too. Kaza. xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Dianne xx